I was waiting forever for this to come on my dash again.
I will seriously never not reblog this.
this hurts everytime i look at my thighs and forearms… so hard… please, get help, things can get better and you always can stop
So important. I regret it so much.
Watercoluor Elphaba. I treated myself to a new sketchbook in miniformat yesterday, so now I’m on a portrait spree! Mini-sketchbooks are the best, because they’re too small to make full-body drawings (which I’m kinda bad at) and I have a legit excuse to focus on portraits. ^^;
from left to right;
I am afraid to hold my boyfriend’s hand.
My friend’s parents sent her away.
I found death threats in my locker.
I submitted to electroshock therapy.
I lost half my friends after coming out.
My grandmother sends me hate mail.
My school won’t let me take my date to prom.
I am not here anymore.
My dad tried to beat it out of me.
No one is proud of me.
This showed up on my blog again. Forever reblog.
The “I am not here anymore.”
Oh my. This hit hard.
i don’t even care that this isn’t black and white.
I am literally crying, and so are you. And when I say literally, yeah, I mean literally.
- *at christine's dressing room door*
- raoul: omg what do i say?
- raoul: christine you was mad cute up on that stage ily
- raoul: dayum christine you is fiiiiiiine
- raoul: you worked dat scarf gurl
- raoul: omg i love you so much please accept my love
- *opens the door*
- raoul: chRISTINE DAAE WHERE IS YOUR RED SCARF